Internationally renowned experts will give lectures on the following topics:
- Electrochemistry and corrosion
- Overview on corrosion in the nuclear cycle
- Corrosion in light water reactor plants (incl. a focus on environmentally-assisted cracking)
- Corrosion in nuclear waste disposals
- Corrosion in Gen IV systems
- Case studies and ageing management
- Advanced technologies to characterize corrosion
Registration opens in December 2018.
More information is availabe on the MEACTOS website.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org